I'm a producer, artist, admin and Tech Guy. Essentially I'm the Jack of All Trades you need. Life goal? Run things. Make an impact.
I'm a global nomad, with a wanderlust I can't seem to satiate which is at odds with my desire to find and build communities and help people succeed with the tools available. I'm used to wearing a lot of hats while attempting to maintain a positive attitude.
e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org
Find me online most places @lemwerks
What do I do?
Support Technician at NationBuilder.
- Help customers daily via phone and email with strategic thinking, DNS, Email Deliverabiliy, Basic HTML and bug reporting.
Producer and Advisor at Moving Arts.
- Produce plays. Manage new play programming, database and outreach efforts.
Miscellaneous other fun facts:
- I love my Spotify account and the Discover Weekly playlist, even when it's kinda off.
- I manage actors and musicians.
- During the summers I work on a podcast: See it or Skip it LA We see plays for the Hollywood Fringe. Build Community. And help guide new audiences around what to see at Fringe.
I help tell stories and teach with video:
What have I done?
Operations Manager, Arts Admin Guru, Broken Speaker of Spanish and Teen Wrangler with 24th Street Theatre.
Artistic Associate, Community Organizer, Director of Patron Services and overall Digital Dude at The Pasadena Playhouse.